This is one of our favourite Mora Knives, Here are some of the benefits it has over other Moras:
- A an extra thick spine for batoning and splitting
- A pro handle for extra grip, with slight finger guard
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath.
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 in (0.32 cm), Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), Net Weight: 4.9 oz (140 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
- Quality Review by Neil
Had this knife 4 years,, stays sharp perfect compact size,very affordable,does everything a woodlore does for about a 30th of the price,,, you wont cry if you chip the blade ore lose it either,,,just order another,, (Posted on 28/07/2018)
- Companion Upgrade Review by Carl
I bought this blade after previosuly using a companion for the last 5 years. I prefer the handle, the blade and the overall feel. It has a deeper profile, it's 3.2mm thick like the heavy duty companion but doesn't cost as much. Best of all it's still got Mora's beautiful carbon blade. (Posted on 19/03/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Are you buying in bulk for an outdoor pursuit center, educational or a scout group?
Let us know and we'll set you up a trade account with discounted pricing.
Call 01283 530707 or email email@example.com
FREE Delivery on orders over £25
Fast & Free Delivery (1-2) days on orders over £50
£2.49 - Standard Delivery - 3/4 Days
£3.75 - 1st Class Royal Mail 1/2 Days
£3.99 - UPS Next Working Day Delivery
£14.99 International Delivery - 2-5 Days To Most Ofther Countries.