Bushcraft Survival – A razor sharp stainless steel 3.2mm blade is one of the most sturdy knives Mora have ever made.
You can use the back of the blade with the fire starter. The spine of the blade is sharp, ground especially for that purpose.
The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the firesteel and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade. A knife that suits a tough livestyle!
- Razor sharp 3.2 mm thick stainless steel.
- All-weather Morakniv® Fire Starter
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
- Two Belt Clips.
- Integrated Fire Starter
Bring the Fire Starter on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire starter. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
- Yield up to 7000 strokes.
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
Write Your Own Review
Are you buying in bulk for an outdoor pursuit center, educational or a scout group?
Let us know and we'll set you up a trade account with discounted pricing.
Call 01283 530707 or email email@example.com
FREE Delivery on orders over £25
£2.49 - Standard Delivery - 3/4 Days
£3.75 - 1st Class Royal Mail 1/2 Days
£3.99 - UPS Next Working Day Delivery
£14.99 International Delivery - 2-5 Days To Most Ofther Countries.