Mora Robust Pro 3.2mm Carbon Knife
15+ In Stock Now
One of the best bushcraft knives.
This is one of our favourite Mora Knives, Here are some of the benefits it has over other Moras:
- A an extra thick spine for batoning and splitting
- A pro handle for extra grip, with slight finger guard
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath.
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 in (0.32 cm), Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), Net Weight: 4.9 oz (140 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
The Morakniv Craftline Robust Trade Knife features an extra-thick, 3.6 x 0.125-inch carbon steel fixed blade. High carbon steel achieves high hardness, sharpens easily and is exceptionally tough. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durable acute edge. The Morakniv Robust has an impact-resistant, ergonomic TPE rubber handle with coil-formed rounding that provides extra grip and control. A finger guard provides additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or